FAQ: How To Open Beer Without Bottle Opener?
How do you open a bottle of soda without a bottle opener?
Use a pair of scissors as a makeshift bottle opener. Open a pair of scissors halfway so the blades make a V-shape, and place the point where the blades cross under the bottle cap. Push the handles down and slightly squeeze them together to pry open the bottle and pop off the cap.
How do you open a bottle that won’t open?
How to Open a Stuck Glass Bottle Cap
- Open a Stuck Bottle With Rubber. One of the most effective ways to feel accomplished when a jar or bottle won’t open is to wrap some kind of rubber around the lid.
- Clutch it With Cloth.
- Run Hot Water.
- Use Common Utensils.
- Try to Pry With Tools.
- Tapping and Hitting.
- Enlist a Strong Neighbor.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
How do you open a beer with a nail clipper?
Wedge a nail clipper under the cap, clamp it down and pull upward. Similar to the staple remover method described above, clamp a common nail-clipper against the edge of a bottle cap and pry upward one section at a time. Work your way around the rim until you hear the seal break, then pry the cap free.
How do you open a wine bottle without an opener?
8 Ways to Open a Bottle of Wine Without a Corkscrew
- 1 – Use a Screw (the Longer the Better), a Screwdriver, and a Hammer.
- 2 – Push the Cork in With the Handle of a Wooden Spoon, or Any Blunt Object Similar in Size.
- 3 – Hook ’em With a Hanger.
- 4 – Pump It Out.
- 5 – Twist It Out With Keys or a Serrated Knife.