Readers ask: How To Open A Beer Bottle With A Coin?
- 1 How do you open a bottle without a bottle opener with a coin?
- 2 How do you open a beer bottle with an object?
- 3 How do you open a bottle with anything?
- 4 How do you open a beer bottle with a fork?
- 5 How do you open a beer bottle easily?
- 6 How do you open a bottle with a seatbelt buckle?
- 7 How do you open a bottle with a cell phone?
How do you open a bottle without a bottle opener with a coin?
Simply use these common objects you’ll find anywhere and pop open your bottle like a suave, cool person.
- Belt Buckle. You can carry off these stylish buckles with lots of elan.
- Lighter. It’s A-easy.
- Use another bottle to open your bottle.
- Car door latch.
How do you open a beer bottle with an object?
- Flip your lighter (standard Bic works great) upside down so the butt-end is facing up.
- Wrap your hand tightly around the bottle neck.
- Use your index finger’s knuckle as a fulcrum, wedge the lighter between it and the underside of the bottle cap, and use the same motion as a regular bottle opener.
How do you open a bottle with anything?
Brace your index finger against the glass, creating a U-shaped bridge with your finger—this is going to be your fulcrum. Think of it like the middle of a seesaw. Next, take the lighter. Solidify your grip around it, leaving about 25 percent of the plastic end visible.
How do you open a beer bottle with a fork?
Just slip the edge of a spoon of single fork prong under the cap and lift until the bottle opens. Alternatively, you could just use the handle to pry it off.
How do you open a beer bottle easily?
Try gripping the neck of the bottle (as close to the cap as you can get) with your non-dominant hand. Position the spoon under the lip of the cap and, using the base of your thumb as leverage, pry the cap loose. A fork also works pretty well.
How do you open a bottle with a seatbelt buckle?
Take off your belt. Hold the bottle firmly with one hand and use your other hand to secure the edge of the buckle under the cap. Press your palm or thumb sharply on the other side of the buckle, so the buckle acts like a lever and pries up the top.
How do you open a bottle with a cell phone?
Turn the phone upside down and wedge the top rim under the fringe of the bottle cap. Brace the phone using the hand holding the bottle, then push up on the cap with all your strength. The cap should come off.